Webinar: It's not magic, it's math – seeing into the future of your assets
Watch on-demand Webinar
Uncertain market conditions, commodity price volatility and supply chain disruptions across Asia Pacific have tremendously increased the need for mining, oil & gas, and the process industries to achieve asset efficiencies. In order to meet the expectations of high reliability despite these challenges, these industries need to take advantage of advances in predictive and prescriptive analytics.
Join ABB’s industry expert, Moritz von Plate, for this webinar, where he will introduce the next-level prognostics and scenario simulations you need in order to be prepared for different possible scenarios and to optimize your decision making.
Why should you attend
You will learn:
- How the next level of prognostics and scenario simulations provide knowledge of “when” and “what if” for asset failures
- Ways to optimise scheduling and scoping of maintenance based on market condition forecasts
- How to benefit from ABB asset performance management prognostics
- Case studies and industry challenges
Whom is it relevant for?
- Mining, oil & gas and process industry executives, operators, analysts and engineers looking to reduce asset failures and asset running costs while improving labour productivity.
- Analytics leads and solution architects looking for scalable with cybersecurity, single sign-on and a standardised integration to common third-party systems.
Meet our expert:
VP Business Development
Power Grids, Grids Automation